Parting
Still standing before
The point of no return.
Waiting to pass throughthe gateway,
That takes me from the last chapter
Of my story. Yet I tarry,
I'm still here, waiting
Waiting for you.
Are you coming?
Still can't forget
The last time we were together.
Can't forget those beautiful eyes,
That implored of me what despairing words
Couldn't convey. I'm sorry love,
i have no choice, i can
Only leave you.
Are you still mad?
Still remember
The love we've shared.
The thicks and thins we've been through,
That breaks my heart as I endure the effects
Of its demise. Yet I pine,
I want to say, again,
I love you.
Can you forgive me?
Still waiting here, before
The point where we will part.
Waiting to glimpse the vision
That will answer the desperate prayers
I've been praying. I'm waiting love,
Just want to see, and hear
And feel you once more.
Will you come before I'm gone forever?
Just let me see you
One last time
Before our parting.
Please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home